With the help of a charger, you will get to know your battery’s status level easily. According to the number of iqos heets you smoked (holder charges), it will in start lasts probably yup to 30 charges, and very soon after that, it will last up to and above 25 charges. You will face a situation where the charger shows not more than two dots, it will not charge any longer, and it’s normal as the charger indicator is not much reliable.
How to charge IQOS correctly
Just like other electronic devices, iqos also needs to be used with care. The updated knowledge about charging the battery shows that the longer span of life by charging it again when it is reduced up to the capacity of 20 percent, it is not desirable or necessary to keep it to the level of zero.
Tips to charge IQOS Device.
- When your iqos device is charging, its LED flashlight on the pocket charger will begin to flashing green and when the LED light stops flashing its mean your IQOS device is ready to be used again, so puts the charger out of your iqos device right away.
- After removing the tobacco heatstick from the device holder, then align the holder’s button with the pocket charger’s insert button and slide backs the holder into the charger.
- One of the most used ways to drain out your IQOS device battery is to overcharge it. So if you left the iqos device in its charger for the whole night or longer period of time, then it will end up causing your battery to the empty level. Although it’s slightly less convenient to unplug the IQOS when it’s gets fully charged but is a simple and easy way of keeping your device battery life longer.
- The charger also has LED flashlights in order to show how much battery has left. The iqos device battery doesn’t take a very long time to charge but also do remember one thing that is to recharge your pocket charger after about 20 uses, either using an AC power supply or the IQOS USB cable.
- You should charge your device on a regular basis as by charging it daily, you will not allow your device battery to drain below 20 percent, which means it will have the level of power that you will need for having the best-heated tobacco experience.
Tips to charge the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Device.
If you have IQOS 2.4 plus version, you will have to charge your holder after each use.
To begin with the process, first, you will remove the already used tobacco HEETS stick from the iqos holder and then put the device holder into the device and then close the charger latch. When the top light flashes, it means the holder had started getting charged.
Wait a few minutes, and the top light must stop flashing. It means your IQOS 2.4 plus is ready to be used again. After using 20 heatsticks, recharge your device charger.